KeyScrambler Quick Start
You've successfully installed KeyScrambler on your computer. Now go ahead and type something.
- A small green Overlay Window has popped up at the top center of your computer screen. Here you can see the encryption live for your peace of mind. You can also do a couple of things with one click. (See Graphic)
Graphic: KeyScrambler Overview
- The KeyScrambler Tray Icon is the second thing you see, at the bottom right of your computer screen, in the Tray Area. (See Graphic above) The Tray Icon lets you know KeyScrambler's operating status by its color:
- Green indicates that KeyScrambler is on and active.
- Yellow indicates that KeyScrambler is on but inactive.
Note: It warns you that the app in use is not protected by the KeyScrambler Edition you are using. View all apps supported by Personal, Pro, and Premium »
- Red indicates that KeyScrambler is off.
Note: In Windows 7 and 8, the KeyScrambler Tray Icon is often hidden. To make it visible:
- Click the Up Icon in the Tray Area. Windows Icons Panel comes up.
- Drag the KeyScrambler Icon from the Panel to the Tray Area.
- Your KeyScrambler files are stored in Windows Programs Menu. Click Windows Start Button and then All Programs to access them. (See Graphic above)
For more how-tos, please go to KeyScrambler User Manual and Tutorial »
Write to QFX Software Support. We'll be glad to answer any questions you have about our services and products.